The companies belonging to those 20 lists are the best of the best.
Select a list to:
· View and download in excel their company constituents;
· Be emailed at the beginning of each month a summary of all their executive moves.
· Global Fortune 500 - The 500 largest global private/public companies in revenue by Fortune in 2018;
· Global Forbes 2000 - The 2,000 largest listed global companies by Forbes in 2019;
. Unicorns - The unicorn list representing 450+ companies that we follow;
· 100 best companies to work for in 2019 by Fortune.
. Bovespa - The leading index of Sao Paulo stock exchange with about 50 companies;
· Dow Jones Industrial - The 30 largest industrial capitalizations;
· Fortune 500 - The 500 largest US private/public companies in revenue by Fortune in 2019;
· Nasdaq 100 - The 100 largest capitalizations of the Nasdaq;
. Russell 3000 - The 3,000 largest publicly held US companies by FTSE Russell (New!);
· S&P 500 - The 500 largest capitalizations of the NYSE.
· Hang Seng - The 50 largest Hong Kong capitalizations;
· Hang Seng 100 China - The 100 largest Shanghai capitalizations;
· Nikkei 225 - The 225 largest Japanese capitalizations;
· Singapore Market Index - The 30 largest Singapore capitalizations.
· CAC 40 - The 40 largest capitalizations of the Paris Stock Exchange;
· Dax 30 - The 30 largest capitalizations of the German Stock Exchange;
· Euro stoxx 50 - The 50 largest capitalizations in the Euro zone;
· FTSE 100 - The 100 largest capitalizations of the London Stock Exchange;
· JSE - The 400 largest capitalizations on the Johanesbourg Stock Exchange;
· SBF 120 - The 120 largest capitalizations of the Paris Stock Exchange;
· Swiss market index - The 20 largest swiss capitalizations.
Those lists are a fantastic way to learn fast about your best potential customers:
- Be emailed daily or weekly alerts summarizing all their executive moves (Premium & VIP);
- Download in Excel the executives at all those companies and their subsidiaries (VIP);
Please email@example.com to know more.